Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Talent Tuesday!

Welcome back for another installment of Talent Tuesday! This week I'm bringing you BJ Scott!

I want to thank you for having me on your blog today.
You're so welcome, Barb! Thank YOU for volunteering to share your talents with us!
My name is Barb Babbage and I write under the name B.J. Scott. I am an author of Historical romance, set in medieval Scotland. My first book, Highland Legacy is an Amazon Best Seller in historical romance and a contest finalist. It is available in print and e-book. My second book Highland Quest was released in Dec. 2012 and is available in e-book format. The third book, Highland Homecoming is slated for release in the summer of 2013. While my first love is historical romance, I also dabble in romantic suspense, time travel and paranormal romance. you can get my books at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0065KX8P8 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQKYPU0

When I am not busy working as a child care provider for children with special needs or writing, I enjoy a variety of hand crafts. I have had a small business for ten years, making heat pressed items, mugs, travel mugs, clocks, key chains, coasters, and a variety of other items with custom pictures, logos and designs. I have recently started doing wood framed ceramic tiles with book covers. These can can display at a book signing or just hung on a wall and enjoyed.

I want to thank Alexa for having me on her blog today.

Over the last few years, bling has become very popular. So why not for your books? My beaded book thongs are made using quality glass beads, Tibetan silver charms and leather cording. Each is hand made and no two are exactly alike. I make beaded key bobs with charms as well. You can select from Celtic symbols charms, fairies, hearts, dragon flies, butterflies,, four leaf clovers and crosses Done in a variety of colors and themes, these are sure to please any avid reader. The regular price is $12 per book thong plus shipping. Right now they are $8 plus $2 shipping per thong. These make wonderful gifts, prizes or are nice for your own personal use. Shipping applies to addresses in Canada and the US. I will ship to international addresses but there will be an additional cost for shipping. That will depend on where it is going.

 The ceramic tiles are 6x8 inches and are framed in wood. Regular price of these is $25 plus shipping. They are available for a limited time at a price of $15 plus shipping cost of approx. $10.

For an idea of other items I make visit www.krittersncrafts.com. You will find the items all have dogs on them but you can have any picture you like put on the items of your choice. Email me for details and pricing info@krittersnkrafts.com and mention this blog post.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you are interested in ordering anything please contact me for details.


B J Scott

HIGHLAND LEGACY, FINALIST 2012 OKLAHOMA RWA INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL AWARDS/LONG HISTORICAL ROMANCE. Amazon Best Seller for historical romance.

HIGHLAND QUEST, book 2 in my series is now available in e-book

HIGHLAND HOMECOMING: coming in the summer of 2013.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me on your blog today, and allowing me to share some my crafts with your visitors.

    If anyone has any questions about the items I have available,I will be happy to answer them ;)

    I would like to make a comment re the tiles, they turn out a lot clearer and crisper than in the photo I sent Lexi to post. Was having issues with my camera but wanted to give people an idea of what they are like. On my web site info@krittersnkrafts.com There are a lot of examples of things I can do with your picture. I do dog shows and that is why the stuff is all dogs, BUT you can have any picture you like put on the items ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I will be adding more pictures of this and other items available on my blog today as well

      http://authorbjscott.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  2. Terrific craft items. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Barb. The book tiles look especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Callie
    The tiles look really nice on a wall or they can sit on a table(little peg slides in to a hole in the back of the frame to make them stand) to show off your cover at a book signing or book fair ;)

    I have mine hanging on the wall. Did one for each cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the thongs! Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often ask myself the same question. But find it relaxing to do something different.
      Thanks for dropping by Collette ;)

      Delete
  6. Collette, where she finds the time is my question too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you enjoy doing something, you find the time. I have been doing crafts of one sort of another for so long, it would be odd not to have a project in progress along with everything else I have to do ;)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Gerri

      I was about to resend the link and see you found it ;) Thanks for dropping by

      Delete