Monday, July 25, 2011

Writing More, Worrying Less

Hey there!  So, I'm not back up to 1667 words a day, but I am working.  I had a brainstorming session Saturday with a friend who helped me get back on track.  So I'm going to write as much as I can and not worry about it.

Another friend is staying with me for a couple of weeks and she moved in this weekend.  Through her generosity, we're keeping the cable and internet while she's here.

I've got one more week on my fitness challenge.  It's been a WONDERFUL experience and I hope to be able to keep some of it going.  I can feel myself getting stronger, healthier and thinner!  (Although, today I do feel fat.)

Dopey me thought about the New Voices competition again and....duh.  I don't need to rush to perfect one of the bounty hunter brothers' stories.  I've got a perfectly AWESOME opening scene with Tell Me No Lies, my first bounty hunter story!  Plus, the manuscript is done and currently with my CPs before I query and submit it.  I've got over a month to revise it and make sure it's the best it can be.

If you have a moment between now and Tuesday afternoon, please send positive vibes my way.  I've got a job interview for a job that would be a FANTASTIC opportunity if everything works out for it.  I'll let you know how it goes and if I get it, I'm sure you'll be hearing me shout from my rooftop...almost like I intend to when I get a book contract!  

No comments:

Post a Comment