Cue the training music! With July comes a BUTTLOAD of events for me!
1. I'm teaching Contests: The Basics starting July 5th. (Shhhh. Don't tell! I'm still working on the lessons!)
2. I'm finishing up a freelancing job this weekend.
3. I'm entering a fitness challenge at my local gym- take as many classes as you can for the month. My goal is 40-50 classes!
4. I'm going to write a BRAND NEW MANUSCRIPT NaNoWriMo-style! It's called Unbroken. I know the hero and heroine's names, a bit about their pasts and a teeny bit about their external conflict. That's it!
5. Of course I'm STILL searching for a "real job."
6. And I'm going to try NOT to think about my other manuscript arriving today at the office of a lovely NYC editor.