Saturday, July 9, 2011

Classes And Chapters And Scorpions...Oh My!

Classes- I skipped the gym yesterday because I was exhausted.  It was a good decision.  I went to NIA and yoga today.  (Would've stayed for Zumba too, but they had no instructor.)  I've completed my first week of my current online class, Contests: The Basics.  There aren't a lot of people in it, but it's been good so far.  Hopefully there will be some more interaction this coming week.

Chapters- I've been slacking off a bit on my Nano challenge lately mainly because I've been doing some paid jobs.  And since I have to eat, I put those first.  Yesterday I only wrote 356 words on my new manuscript, but today I've done 1730 and I'm planning to keep going for another hour!  My brainstorming challenge is in its final days.  (Monday is the last day.)  Yesterday I did 126 words and today I did 123. 

Scorpion- I found a baby one on my stairs in my house.  YIKES!  Luckily I saw it before I stepped on it especially since I walk around barefoot!  Now I need to keep my eye out for the partner since they always travel in pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment