Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!!

To all of you who celebrate it, have a wonderful, safe 4th of July!  I'll be busy writing, but I'll take some time out to have 2 margaritas- 1 to celebrate the birthday of my country  
and 1 to celebrate the birthday of my British grandmother who would have been 89 today!


I also want to share my favorite version of God Bless America.  Yes, the singer is Irish, but hey!  America was built on the blood, sweat and tears of immigrants so why shouldn't he be included?  :)  Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Finished a great suspense novel this morning: Erica Spindler's CAUSE FOR ALARM. Wanted to recommend it to you in case you haven't already read it ;-) It's a Mira, not an Intrigue, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, Tez! I have not read Erica Spindler, but I will. I do read more than just Intrigues. :)

    ReplyDelete