Monday, July 18, 2011

Bounty Hunters, Criminals, Villains...Oh My!

Bounty Hunters- I Dare You has a bounty hunter hero in it.  I've been going back and forth for quite a while deciding which man was the hero for this story because you see, I have 3 bounty hunters to write.  Well, 1 is already written- Tell Me No Lies- and will be revised next month.  The other two still need to be written.  I struggled with this when I first started brainstorming I Dare You, the boys told me what they thought of my plans, told me I was wrong and then I did what I wanted.  Well, today, they decided they weren't going to stand for it any longer.  I have officially changed the hero of this book. 

Criminals- The hero of my other current manuscript, Unbroken, is a criminal.  (Yeah, remember I'm working on 2 at a time?)  Yes, that's right.  He committed a crime and I'm pretty sure he did some time.  Still searching for what he actually did.  But of course, he's a reformed man, ready to prove his worth to society and the heroine will teach him that he must first forgive himself.

Villains-  Not really sure who they are yet in either story.  But I'm going to have fun learning all about them!  And of course watching my heroes and heroines take them down!

Oh My-  Twitter.  Yes, I took the plunge.  I'm starting off small, with just a few follows and I'm using my own name, my real name, until I really get the hang of it.  When I create my Alexa Bourne twitter account, I'll let you know and invite you all to follow and be followed!

No comments:

Post a Comment