Monday, July 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Yes, I'm still doing my fitness challenge.  I'm averaging 2 classes a day (sometimes more, sometimes less).  I just didn't think you'd want to hear every single class I took every day.  All together I'm at 18 or 19 classes for the month of July so far.

My brainstorming challenge ends today.  It was a goal for my local Austin RWA chapter's meeting, which is tomorrow night.  I LOVE those characters.

My NaNo challenge has been tougher than it usually is in November and I don't know what to do about it.  Usually I have the suspense part of a story in my head and I have to dig down for the romance part.  This time I've totally got the romance part, but I really don't know what's going on in the suspense part.  And writing the romance parts is great, but they have to evolve through the suspense too.  Today, I only managed to write 90 words on it and I really don't want to write any more today.  (Actually, I'm tired from my 3 gym classes so I'm going to bed early---early for me.) 

A friend suggested I write on both stories for the rest of the month because it seems when I don't want to work on one, the other one sparks to life in my head.  So, I can either suck it up and continue the NaNo-style on Unbroken that I started July 1st, or I could stop that for a week or so and write on I Dare You.  OR I could write on both each day, maybe make a plan to write 2000 words a day and split it between the 2 books any way I see fit.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment