Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Letter To Santa

Dear Santa Claus,

I know you're really busy at this time of the year, but I wanted to make sure you got my message. I've been a REALLY, REALLY good girl this year. Wait. Are you laughing? Stop. Okay, I've TRIED to be a really good girl. I've been working really hard and I've remained as positive as possible with all that's going on (or not going on, as the case may be). I'm not trying to be greedy, but here's a list of things I'd like this Christmas:

1. A full-time job- My 3 part time jobs are okay, but I'd love for a steady income again and one job community to belong to.

2. A new place to live- My current location is WONDERFUL, but I'd like a place where I'm less of an...inconvenience.

3. I'd really like to find a home for my wandering full-length romantic suspense book. I believe in the characters and the story enough that I won't give up! (And of course it goes without saying, I'd LOVE to sign more contracts in 2013 with Decadent too!)

4. Time this holiday season to read AWESOME Christmas stories.

5. Positive news from my publisher that I can share with my friends, family and lovely readers.

6. Time with my wonderful family. We don't see each other enough.

7. The ability to pass the dessert table WITHOUT touching anything!

Okay, I'll stop now. Thank you for all your great work. Tell the Mrs. and Rudolph I say hello!

Love,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment