Sunday, December 30, 2012

Release Party- Day 6!

 
Welcome back to the "What's Next?" Day of my Release Party! Simple Treasures is my 3rd Honor Guard novella for Decadent Publishing. It was my 3rd release in 2012. So what's next for me?
 
Well, I'm very excited because there's a bit of talk about possibly bringing all 3 of my novellas to PRINT! It would be one anthology with just my own books. I'm excited because I'd LOVE to hold my own book in my hands. It would be another dream come true! Of course I'll keep you updated on that.
 
 
I'm also working on 2 other projects that I'm not at liberty to discuss yet. (If I tell you, I'd have to kill you. I know, looking at me in this picture really makes me look dangerous, huh?) Hopefully I'll be able to share more information with you soon! I will tell you that the projects are related to my UK novellas, so naturally I've been having fun.
Once I get back to work in January, I'll be working on my next Honor Guard story. I'm happy to tell you I have 3 or 4 more that I plan to submit to Decadent within 2013. BUT, I'm having trouble deciding which one to work on in January! Wanna help? Which one should I focus on first: 1 set in Thailand, 1 in Mexico, another in either England or Scotland, OR 1 set in Ireland? Which country would you like to read about first?
 
THEN....I'll be focusing on revising one of my full-length romantic suspense novels. I'll also be searching for a home for a full length story that is already complete. (As much as I love Decadent Publishing, my full-length stories are too long for them to publish.)
 
So, what do you think? Are you excited to hear about my secret projects? Leave a comment and be in the running for the next prize! And remember to share your thoughts about which country I should visit with my International Protective Network next!


1 comment:

  1. Well, I LOVE Ireland so that gets my vote!
    Really like your festive photos!
    Good luck with the print book, wouldn't that be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete