Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

It is one year ago today that I received my first publishing contract. So far, my match with Decadent Publishing has been a GREAT one! I'm blessed to be working fabulous people and to have support from such fantastic staff and other authors. A lot has changed for me in that year and already 2013 is looking like an even better year. I can't believe how fast these 12 months have gone by!

Since signing that first contract, I've signed 3 more contracts with them, been asked to write for other series in Decadent, pushed myself harder than I ever thought possible, learned A LOT about promotion, suggested a cross-promotion project. For 2013, I already have one project accepted and I'm already planning 5 more!

As a thank you for your support throughout this year (and for some of you, for many years!), I've chosen one person from my "Follower" list to receive a gift. And, using random.org, our winner is.....

VIRGINIA WRIGHT!!!

Virginia, you can choose any one of my three Decadent published books to read for free! Email me at Alexa AT alexabourne DOT com and we'll work out the specifics!

To all of you, thank you for your support and I hope you'll choose to stick with me to see what the next 365 days hold!

1 comment: