Sunday, September 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Good morning and welcome to my next installment of Fractured Paradise! This is my next book, which should be released soon. This is the story of an American woman trying to do something special for her grandmother and the Englishman who is determined to thwart her plans. Last week Rachel was walking down the street and caught up to Aidan coming out of a store. This week we're in Aidan's point-of-view while he's with her. (Brooke was his wife in the past.) I hope you like it!
 
Okay, here you go!
 
What was it about this woman that prompted him into action, into banter he’d never been comfortable sharing with Brooke? With his free hand, he reached up and caught the loose strands of her hair in his fingers and tucked them behind her ear, his fingertips lingering against the shell.
 
“Thank you.” She allowed that tongue to swish over her lips, moistening them, taunting him, all but begging him to taste them for himself.

He snatched his hand away and stepped back. Where had those thoughts come from?

To read more entries, visit the Six Sentence Sunday website here! And don't forget to leave comments! Authors LOVE comments!

10 comments:

  1. great six wish i could read more. i'd love it if you could comment on mines.

    http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/09/six-sentence-sunday-my-culture.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he has more of those thoughts about her. ;) Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anonymous! You'll be able to read more since I plan at least the rest of September to use Aidan and Rachel for 6 Sentence Sunday!

    Thanks, Jessica! Yep, Aidan has many more thoughts about her like this, which drives him absolutely crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful how is becoming so aware of her.

    (Can you please turn off Captcha for Six Sunday? I had to retry it five times. Eyes are not what they used to be!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh that was tasty. I love the way he seems to do that automatically and then wonder why. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet moment for these two! Thanks for the nibble, Alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Taryn! As for Captcha, I didn't even realize it was on!

    Bratty, thanks so much for your comments! I do love Aidan.

    Vivien, thanks for stopping by! Yep, the book is FILLED with sweet moments. :-) I can't wait until it gets released!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alexa!

    This conjures up some attention-grabbing images!
    Let me know if you'd like my opinion on "that tongue". :)

    Cheers,

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice six! It was like her hair was on fire and burned his hand. Excellent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, Richard! I think Aidan's got it covered, but thanks!

    Thanks for commenting, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete