Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday!

Hi! I've been substitute teaching for most of this week, not writing, but reading and thinking about cleaning the house.

Today...well, tonight I plan to write up 3 blog posts I have to do for guest spots next week.

Tomorrow....I will be working on the next few 1000 words on my historical short story. I'll start cleaning (nothing too strenuous, of course!) and I've got to go grocery shopping! (Kinda craving Walker's shortbread. YUM!)

Sunday....I need to write the next few 1000 words for my historical short story (or finish it?) Then I'll finish cleaning, water the plants and hit the gym. Of course, I'll be visiting other authors on the Six Sentence Sunday list and responding to those readers who visit mine.

I suppose at some point I should also continue my continuing search for a full-time job. And I hope to read (and finish?) the Paula Graves book I'm reading.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment