Saturday, September 8, 2012

Busy, Busy! Look What's Coming!

Okay, I guarantee by the end of 2012 you may just be sick of seeing me. I've got LOTS of stuff planned for the release of my next 2 books! My craziness starts with next week. Here's what you have to look forward to:

Today and tomorrow- I'm participating in PROMO WEEKEND on The Celtic Rose Blog where authors with Celtic-themed books are posting blurbs/excerpts so readers can get to know them and their writing. Several of us are offering free copies of our books too!

Sunday- I'm participating in Six Sentence Sunday again with a snippet from my next release.

Monday- I'll be blogging about Edinburgh Castle on the Celtic Hearts blog.

Tuesday- I'll have info on book 1 posted on British Romantic Fiction blog.

Wednesday- I'll be discussing the attraction of my UK heroes.

Thursday- I'll have a new review of Her Highland Champion with the Book Boost. (Fingers crossed they like it!)

Friday- Her Highland Champion's hero, Malcolm Fraser, will be interviewed on the Heartthrob Haven blog.

Hope you'll get a chance to join me somewhere along the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment