Monday, July 30, 2012

Checkin' In

Well, I've just started round 4 of my revisions for my full-length romantic suspense, HER RELUCTANT PROTECTOR. I'm about 8K into it. I wish I'd gotten more done tonight, but I'm tired and I don't want to push myself when I know it won't be good. So, I'll do what I can when I can each day until it's ready. The good thing is I know the end is near. I anticipate submitting this next week!

I also got my line edits for FRACTURED PARADISE tonight. They're not too difficult so I plan to do those tomorrow after the day job. Getting the line edits has gotten me excited again about the story. This also means I should be getting a release date for it soon! I'll share the unofficial, almost official blurb for it tomorrow when I'm working on the edits.

Now, I'm off to have a cup of tea, watch a bit of "the idiot box" as my grandmother would call it, and then get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment