Friday, April 6, 2012

It Makes Me Giggle

I've been glancing at the Amazon sales rankings quite a lot just because. I know, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter how low I am because I'm a completely new author with a completely new book and well, it's only been out a week. I checked the rankings this morning and I was around 170,000. I did a bunch of stuff, went to visit a friend, and came home. What's the 1st thing I did? Yep, checked the rankings and guess what? I was back up to 60,000! This brought a smile to my face because, wow, people are buying my book!

Now I'm going to try to control myself and get off the internet for a few hours so I can work on the requested partial I've been neglecting! Come hell or high water this puppy will be sent to my CP by the end of this long weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. "#51,422 Paid in Kindle Store" - you're moving up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Tez! I just got up early to watch a soccer game and decided to check my emails & ranking before the game starts. I saw your comment 1st, and of course that brought a smile to my face both for the actual number and for you posting that here! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete