Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slow -N- Steady

Caitlin, my LOVELY muse, returned.  She told me to chill and just write both versions of the scene that was killing me.  I haven't decided which will stay, or Caitlin hasn't shared her wisdom with me to let me know, but I have been able to move on.  I'm almost halfway through this draft.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I will have to do ANOTHER draft (#5???) before the manuscript goes to my CPs.  I say fortunately because I really do like these characters and love working with them when they let me work!


Oh, and have I mentioned the NEW people setting up shop in my head?  Yeah.  I've got one couple that will, no doubt, give me fits until I can get to their story, which may not be until the fall.  Um...well, the heroine isn't liking that so much and she's letting me know that she and I will have to have a long chat.  She wants her man sooner rather than later, yeah, the one standing in the corner with his tattooed arms crossed over his chest.  He's shaking his head.  Not in this lifetime, if he has anything to say about it.

Should DEFINITELY be interesting!

I've been applying and interviewing for some jobs lately and still subbing.  Keep your fingers crossed for me and SEND POSITIVE VIBES!  I'm also judging contest entries, hitting the gym and thinking about studying for my certification test, which is less than 3 weeks away.

And now?  I'm off to bed because the morning will come soon enough!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment