Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day To Relax!



I hope you have a wonderful day!  Me?  I'm watching English soccer, reading, and starting to plot and plan my first online class, Killer Openings, scheduled for April!  

Welcome to the 2 new "Followers"!  Thank you for finding me interesting enough to follow!  I hope to entertain you as I share my ups and downs in my world!

To everyone, don't forget I have a contest going for a St. Patrick's Day treat!  Right now, Rebecca is looking to be the winner since she's the only person entered!  If you're already a Follower, just leave a comment on how you celebrate or would like to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (or if you don't celebrate at all!).  If you're not a Follower, leave a comment AND become a Follower!  The contest runs through Tuesday, March 8th so the winner gets the prize before St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment