Friday, March 25, 2011

And The Nominees Are...

My heartfelt congratulations goes out to:
Jill Shalvis for a DOUBLE FINAL!!!!  Simply Irresistible in the RITA Contemporary Single Title Romance category  AND for "Friendly Fire" in Born on the 4th of July in the RITA Romance Novella category-Jill is one of my all-time FAVORITE authors!  (I've met her a few times, but I'm sure she might consider it stalking!) 

Sherry Thomas for His at Night in the RITA Historical Romance category --Sherry is an Austin RWA member and she WON the RITA last year for her book Not Quite a Husband

Melissa Mayhue for A Highlander's Homecoming in the RITA Paranormal Romance category-- Melissa is a fellow Celtic Heart

Chris Campillo for Sail Away in the Golden Heart Contemporary Single Title category--  Chris is another Austin RWA member

CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES!  I'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOU ON JULY 1ST!!!

1 comment: