Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Progress and a Detour

Here it is Wednesday, and I thought I'd update you on my progress this week:

I've been to 5 gym classes since Sunday so far (got 3 tonight!) and spent about 30-45 minutes with a trainer too (one of my prizes from that gym contest in July). Tomorrow's my next weigh in.

I haven't spent much time at all on the New Voices site. I'm not sure if it's because I got my 1st negative comment, I haven't gotten any more comments or because I burned myself out with all the hours I was on it last week. Honestly, I don't think it's the negative comment. I mean, come on. I've been submitting and getting rejections for over 10 years. That 1 comment isn't going to crush me.  Plus, I did manage to get something positive out of the comment so that works for me! If you feel the urge to go read my entry, Tell Me No Lies, and give me some encouragement or constructive criticism, please do so!

I've written over 3000 words on Unbroken. Just under 4000 left to finish the rough draft!

I haven't even picked up John Hart's King of Lies. Sorry, John. It's DEFINITELY NOT you!

Cleaning???? What's that????


DETOUR:   A friend of mine suggested I consider writing a short story (novella????) for her epublisher who is starting a new series of books that will be right up my alley. I'm pretty sure I'm going to revise my very first suspense, set it Scotland, and submit it.  I'm just trying to figure out how to fit it in with my b-day, finishing up Unbroken, taking revision notes on Witness, the job hunt and resting up for NaNoWriMo.

I'll catch you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment