Friday, June 15, 2012

New Cover!!!!

Here's the cover of my next release, Fractured Paradise! I'm loving it for many reasons. The heroine is dead on! And the water is beautiful. The hero kinda fits my real life inspiration for the character, too. Thanks to artist Angela Anderson (who also created the cover for Championfor another winner!


And just for you, I'm also giving you the UNOFFICIAL blurb for the story:

Technical analyst Rachel Grant trades in her computer keyboard for tools to prepare her grandmother's cottage for the woman's return. Tour guide Aidan Camden wants the property despite his attraction to the lass. When tragedy strikes, can he conquer his own ghosts in time to save the woman who's fast claiming his heart?

I don't have a release date yet, but I'm figuring around September, October. Of course you know I'll share it with you as soon as I know.
So, what do you think?

14 comments:

  1. Love the colors, Alexa. Very inviting, and intriguing. Good luck with the release process, and keep us posted on the release date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cover, Alexa. The colors are so vivid and eye catching. Good luck with lots of readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to read the story:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome cover, Alexa!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Congratulations, Alexa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Congrats! Sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Can't wait to read it. Good job and congrats!!!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Alexa! What a gorgeous blue! I'm glad the characters, particularly the heroine look like they do in your head. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks,everyone! I like it a bit more every time I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely eye-catching! Super cool. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - I liked the last one so much. This one is really different, but I love it, too! Plus - great title! Yay! Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Jan!

    Irene, that's what went through my head when I first opened it up. I loved Champion's cover and this was so different from what I expected, but when I took the time to really examine it, I found I do love it. Yep, I, too, love the title! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cover. Your artist is talented, Alexa. Can't wait to read it! :)


    -Diva J.

    ReplyDelete