Saturday, May 5, 2012

Moving On

Okay, I've talked to a few people and I've decided to keep advertising the logo contest. If I get someone or a few someones to enter, awesome. If I don't, I've got the world's BEST artist on my side. Some way, somehow my fictional company will get its logo!

I had a nice evening with a couple other ladies who will soon be epublished. We call ourselves the Digital Darlings and we talked shop. It's wonderful to get the confirmation that, no, we're not alone in feeling certain ways about our journeys to the cyber shelves. I proposed we make a habit of meeting once a month. Hopefully we'll get some more people to join us, although the 3 of us had a GREAT discussion.

I still haven't learned the balance of promo with writing yet. MUST get busy with that! I've got to work tomorow and then I can write until Monday when I have to go back to work. Well, I did want to see the Avengers on Sunday. I'll want to go to yoga, too. And there's a replay of my 2 favorite soccer teams playing against each other for a big reward. Hhhmmmm, writing????

No comments:

Post a Comment