Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October So Far...

No writing on the sexy Scottish contemporary, although I think about it quite a bit
Many beers have been consumed...I blame it on the visit from the English relatives who are here to celebrate my birthday.
No word from the Chinese recruiter (about a teaching job in China)
No rejection yet after 14 weeks on my last completed manuscript
I'm back to being a substitute teacher (but so far I'm managing to work only in the "good" school district)
Tomorrow I start training for a new PT job, tutoring with a well-known company
Still in the Mills & Boon Competition, managing to stay within the top 10%-20%, but haven't gotten many more comments since last week. Thank goodness it's now less than a week before it's over!

More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment