Saturday, October 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH TO ME!

Yes, it's true! My 40th birthday is this month and I've decided to start celebrating right from Day 1!!!! How am I celebrating? I'm cleaning the house, grocery shopping....WAIT! No, that was last month.

This month I'm working on a brand new series of novellas. I'm hard at work on the 1st one, Her Highland Champion, which is set in modern-day Scotland. The hero is an operative in an international organization and the heroine is being hunted by her ex-fiance.  When she has no one else to turn to, she relies on the hero. Too bad his choices put her in more danger. (For more information about the rest of the series, visit my Manuscripts page on my website!)

Other than that, I have English relatives coming in for 2 weeks to help celebrate my birthday. (Finally figured out where to have my family birthday dinner!) I foresee MUCH celebration in the next couple of weeks!
And now, I'll share with you a picture of me when I was about 4 or 5 from the 1st house I lived in. I LOVE this picture and used it for my party invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment