Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stuff

Hiya!  I'm knee-deep in my studying for my EC-6 Teacher Certification test, which is Saturday morning.  I took Tuesday off to study and it looks like I'll be off today so I'll be spending some serious hours studying.

In the meantime, I got some cool bits and pieces of ideas for a new story.  I was excited, but I didn't do anything about it since I've been focused on studying.  THEN that future couple decided to start dropping hints into my brain, so much so I HAD to stop what I was doing for about 20 minutes last night and I jotted down notes.  Granted I don't plan on getting to this story until AT LEAST the end of this year, but I still needed to get the thoughts written down.  Now I'm able to concentrate again on my studying.

My online class is going well.  I think.  I hope.  I'm having fun, at least.  I also secured 2 more classes for this year through Hearts Through History- "Contests- The Basics" and "Killer Openings," the one I'm teaching now.

My summer job fell through, so I'm a little freaked right now.  I'm thinking to drop my phone, cable AND internet (I know, I tried to do that before and it didn't work) and I'm seriously considering getting a roommate again OR moving out, renting out my house and finding somewhere else to live.  A bunch of friends said they had extra rooms.  I just might call on them and switch from friend to friend every few weeks!  LOTS to think about!

Okay, time for my second cup of tea and then back to studying I go.  I'll check in with you on Saturday after the test!  Wish me luck and send positive vibes my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment