Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here I Am...Again!

No sub job for today, so I'm focusing on Lies.  I'm putting together the first contest entry for this manuscript and I'm determined to send it to my other CP (one's already looked at it) by bedtime tonight!  I also put together my plan of action for this manuscript.  Wanna see?  Yeah, you know you do.

Today- finish contest entry (pages & synopsis), send to CP
Fri- Mon- finish chapters 3 & 4, write chapters 5 & 6
Last week of Feb- revise & send contest entry, write chapters 7, 8, 9
1st week of March- finish writing 2nd draft of Lies
2nd week in March-vacation- read only
3rd week in March- (this is spring break and I will have no subbing)- marathon session of 3rd draft
End of March- revise and prepare to send full manuscript to my two FANTABULOUS CPs in first full week of April.
The goal is to submit it to the editor sometime in April!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment