Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost There...NOT!

It's the weekend.  I'm supposed to be drafting/revising a chapter a day on Lies.  It's not happening.  I've been making progress every day, but it's all crazy.  For example, I wrote chapter 3, loved it did half of chapter 4 and then realized that the last scene in 3 and the first in 4 should be combined and be the end of 3.  So I rearranged it.

My 2 online classes that I took this month are pretty much over.  I'm sad because I didn't get to spend as much time on them as I would have liked, but I saved the lectures and plan to use them as I finish Lies.

This weekend (TODAY) I MUST finish my Daphne entry so I can e-mail it tomorrow. 

Monday through Saturday of this week I have to draft/revise the rest of the story.  I actually went through my NaNo notes last night to delete stuff I know would never make it into the book and to see exactly what I have.  Turns out I've got quite a bit! 

Tuesday is the start of March and I will be having a new contest!  St. Patrick's Day is my second favorite holiday (2nd to Christmas, of course!), so I intend to celebrate it with you!  More details on that as they become available!

Now, I've got to go watch the other half of a soccer game, have another cup of tea and then get busy with the Daphne entry.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment