Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wow! It's Been THAT Long????

So sorry I've been away that long! In my own defense, I've been sick since last Friday and just getting used to my not-new-anymore new day job. Tomorrow is my first payday! YAY!!!!

Let's see....what do I have to tell you?

I received my edits for Carry Me Home, my short romance story starring Jamie and Mary MacDougall from Her Highland Champion. I don't have a cover or a release date yet, but I'll be sure to share them with you when I get them.

I lost 7lbs in the month of January. I may have lost a couple more after being sick, but I'm not getting on the scale yet.

I've been interviewed by the fantabulous Zee Monodee. If you have some time, check it out here: http://zeemonodee.blogspot.com/search and leave me a comment so I know you came by!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO behind on revising my 2nd short story. I wanted to submit it to Decadent Publishing tomorrow, but it's nowhere near ready. I blame the 5 days of sickness. Okay, it's also because I just wasn't working. BUT now I've messed up my whole 2013 writing schedule!

No release date yet for my PRINT book. You know I'll let you know as soon as I hear!

I'm having a logo created for my fictional company, The International Protective Network. (To find out more about the IPN, click here.) I'm so excited I finally found a logo I love! Pretty soon I'll be sharing it with you.

I can't decide which country to make as the setting for my next Honor Guard book. I've got a story idea for one in Mexico, Thailand, and 2 more in the UK. I'm thinking I should venture out of Great Britain for a few books. What do you think?

Okay, back to work with me! I'll be seeing you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment